Property managed through an agent.

It's your house.

Or your unit. Or your apartment. No matter what kind of building you own, or who's in it, it's still yours to protect. We've got the cover to help.


Your property is an investment, and we're invested in helping you protect it. Our landlord insurance covers your property for extreme weather events like storms and floods, and protects your furnishings too. It also covers your loss of rent for up to 12 months if an insured event means your building is no longer safe for tenants to live in.

We even cover counselling costs if you need support after a claim. Because at Youi, our biggest investment is you.

Policy Wording Compare Products / Sum Insured Calculator

What's included?

Our landlord insurance covers against fire, theft and a range of weather events, to name a few.

If your building is not safe for your tenants to live in after an insured event we will cover your loss of rent for up to 12 months.

Cover for any furniture and furnishings up to $10,000 that you provide for the tenant, including white goods, if they suffer loss or damage as a result of an insured event.

Cover for loss or damage to your building caused by theft, attempted theft or burglary. 

Protection for damage or loss to your building caused by accidental fire.

Cover for loss or damage to the building caused by earthquake.

Cover for loss or damage caused by accidental explosion.

We’ll cover your building against loss or damage caused by storm, including lightning, wind, hail and snow.

Flood cover is included as standard with your policy.

Loss or damage caused by riot or civil commotion is covered as standard.

You're covered automatically for loss or damage caused by escaping water.

You’re covered if your building is damaged due to impact.

Loss or damage to the property that is caused intentionally by anyone not living at the premises is automatically covered.

We’ve got you covered to the tune of $20 million for your legal liability, be it civil or reparation, to pay damages due to a claim for an accident that results in damage to someone else’s property.  There is also up to $1million cover for your legal liability to pay damages arising from accidental death or bodily injury.

Cover for the reasonable cost of emergency repairs to make the building safe and secure and prevent further loss or damage.

Up to 20% of the building sum insured to pay any associated clean up and professional costs.

This covers the cost of replacing your broken glass or ceramics up to a value of 10% of the amount your building is insured for.

We’ll pay up to $500 for replacement keys and locks if the keys to your home are stolen.

Up to $1,500 per household member to cover the cost of counselling sessions after a claim.

What's optional?

In case you need just a little bit more...

Protect your investment against damage caused by your tenants or loss of rental income if they default.

Want to learn more? Check out the Policy Wording for full cover details.


Stuff happens. We've got a dedicated claims team to take care of you if it does

Ask us anything

No such thing as a silly question. Browse our FAQs or ask us anything here

40 ways to save

See how many apply to you